13.1 Pretense

Jungkook wipe his mouth, tucking his messy shirt back into the pants, making sure he looks decently before opening the room door.

He shot a death glare at his husband, for causing him to be in this states. He even got hickeys all over on his neck, jaws and collarbone. Seokjin rolled his eyes, casually laying on the bed, ignoring his protest.

"Jungkook..." the human behind the door calling his name, again. Seems to be impatience waiting for him to open the door.

"Wait!"

He looked into the mirror, gritted teeth when he sees the marks on his skin.

"How should I cover this?"

"Just let it be. You're my husband, so what if you have my marks on you?"

"What? But it's improper. We just met!"

"And??"

"Tch! You're being unreasonable! I can't afford them to see this! They will say I am being uncultured just like they did to my mother!"

"..." Seokjin gets up, walking to the door grumpily.

"Wait—"

Jungkook rush to stop him but the door was already swung opened. The person swiftly take a step backward, surprised when Seokjin appeared before his sight.

"What do you want??" he asked to the person with a very deep, cold tones.

"F-father.. Appa.. He want-"

"Want what??"

Jungkook hiding behind the door, biting his fingernail while Seokjin confronting his third brother.

"He wants Jung-Jungkook to present.. W-we have.. F-family meeting.."

Seokjin sneered. The brother are obviously afraid of him, to make him stutter like this.

"My baby is not free for now. I will go for his stead."

"Eh?? But you—"

"I am his HUSBAND. That means I am also a part of this family. Am I right, hyung?"

The brother swallow. Seokjin scoffed, amused.

...

Tbc
Jo, 290, 180421, 0055