8.1 Priority

Jungkook throw himself in the comfort of the bed. He's tired, just had a long night after the fashion show that just ended two hours ago. He's tired but he's happy for the event to ends successfully without any big mishaps happens.

It's been a week since he came back to Korea, originally for the fashion show of his own brand.

He didn't intend to tell anyone about his comeback, but somehow his family heard about the news and demand him to go back to the family house for a discussion.

He didn't want to go, but it is the only family he got and he still have his lovely grandmother who loves him unconditionally, always supporting him and the only one who helped him when he planned to escape to Paris three years ago.

Ding!

He open his eyes when he heard the notification. Lazily, he take the phone from the pocket of his pants and scroll to unlock it.

Jimin - Congratulations! But I'm sorry I didn't make it there. My bf is sick, suddenly caught fever after going back to his family house. I think he freaks out. That idiot must've been scolded by his appa. Lol.

Jk - Yeah. U sure know yr priority.

Jimin - haha. Tq for being understanding??

Jk - Hey, didn't u notice there's a mocking in my text?? It's called sarcasm, Minie.

Jimin - I know u mean well, Kookie.

Jk - ...

Jimin - Come to my office tomorrow. I hv smthing to show u.

Jk - Ah, no can't do. I've to go back to the family house.

Jimin - What?? Are u sure u wanna go back to that hell after what they hv done to u??

Jk - I missed grandma..

Jimin - Emm.. Call me if something comes up. OK?

Jk - Aye..

Jimin - OK, see u later?

Jk - Yeah. See u later.

...

Tbc
Jo, 304, 140421, 1717

Finally it reach 3++ word counts. 🥴