4.1 The Replacement

Two hours later, another marriage ceremony is being held at the cathedral. Seokjin can vividly remember the partner's name told by his father.

He heard the partner was paid to marry him. His father has given them a sums of money. A lots, that it is enough for a family to spend for living for a few years. Or to save their bankrupt company.

He also heard the partner didn't agree, but since his parents take the money, he has no choice to accept the marriage.

Seokjin did not care about that. Money isn't a problem for him. He just want to get marry. He want his ex  to know that he can live without him. That he can be happy with this marriage. He want to give him a perfect revenge.

".. Hyungie.."

Seokjin turns away, at a blondie, curls hair guy. He smile. The guy making a sad face looking at him.

"Don't make that face. I will be sad too." He said, cupping the latter's cheek.

"Are you sure to going on this?"

He nods. "Yes. Please treat your new brother in law nicely. Okay?"

"Hyung.. But-"

"No but, Taehyung. Lets just go with the ceremony. People are waiting. Tell dad to get ready too."

"Haa.." the younger sigh in disappointment. "Alright. I hope you wont be regret of this, hyung."

Seokjin shakes his head. "No I wont. Hoseok has to know that I can still be happy even without him."

"So it's a revenge..."

Seokjin smiles. He pat the shoulder of his younger brother.

...

Tbc
Jo, 285, 100421, 0107