40.1 Rumours

"Welcome!"

The door swing open. Jungkook and Seokjin standing side by side, inviting the Disposal crew into their house.

"One photo please?" Asked the cameraman if he can take a shot of the couple.

"Sure." Seokjin grab Jungkook by his waist, pulling him closer.

"Jagiya.." Jungkook mewl, getting shy.

Seeing their intimacy bringing wide smiles into the cameraman.

"You guys looking good together." He compliments after taking a few shots of them.

"I married the right guy," said Seokjin, kissing Jungkook's forehead.

A laughters broke between them.

"Let's go inside. I don't want them to write I didn't invite you in."

"They wouldn't dare." Replied the cameraman.

...

Seokjin took the seat next to Jungkook, holding his hand firmly, didn't want to let go.

"You okay?" He asked with low voice, taking care of his husband.

"Yeah, I'm fine.. Just a little tired.." Them were just done with the lunch not long ago, where Jungkook been busy entertaining the crews, prepared the food and washed the dishes afterwards. And so it's normal for him to be tired.

Seokjin smile fondly at Jungkook. "Please hold a little longer. I'm sorry to put you into this situation.." he said, caressing the back of his palm.

"No, it's okay.." Jungkook send him the sweetest smile ever, making his heart flutter, stomach fills with butterflies.

"Are we ready for the last session?" Asked the reporter, getting ready to continue the interview after the break.

Seokjin nods. "Sure."

"Alright, everyone please get ready."

All crew taking places, including Jungkook, fixing Seokjin's hair, making him more presentable to the camera. Of course, his stances was recorded with permission for the show.

"We're back, everyone." Said the reporter, as soon as the show started. It is an on air show, live from the location; Seokjin's house.

"Seokjin sshi, last question for you."

Seokjin nods.

"What do you think about marriage life with Jungkook sshi? We heard that he left immediately after the marriage, because there is no love between the two of you, and you married him out of disappointment because your fiance broke the engagement on your wedding day. Is this rumours are true?"

..

Tbc
Jo, 357, 270123, 0037