40.2 Rumours

"It's time for me to come clean regarding the marriage, huh? Alright.."

Seokjin cough, clearing his throat before continue. "No, not everything is true. It's true that we didn't love each other at first. But Jungkook went to Paris to pursue his dream. I allowed him to go. So, basically he's not running from me or from our marriage. You can check that I am simply supporting his life at Paris."

He chuckles. Jungkook was surprised to listen to his statement. He didn't know that Seokjin is supporting him while in Paris. All he knew is every month he will get money from his grandma. Now that it does make sense. Grandma couldn't possibly have that much money to support him. His heart sank, disappointed.

Seokjin tightened his grips. "About my ex fiance, I will be grateful if we didn't speak about that stranger again. I am happily married with my husband now so no need to bring my past again, right? This guy next to me means everything to me and he deserves my future so I don't wanna live on my past anymore."

"That's correct. But isn't the past make us who we are today?"

"It's okay jagiya. You can talk about him. I am fine. The audience wants to know you better so it's totally fine to talk about that." Jungkook interfere, tapping his lap lightly.

"No baby. I'm not living in past. I should focus on you, my future." Seokjin still refused to open up about his hurtful past. He don't think it's necessary to discuss with anyone.

"Alright if you say so. That's all the question for you. Now we're moving forward to Jungkook sshi. Do you have anything to ask your husband? Maybe something that you would like him to open up to you, to us all?"

"I don't think I have any. He is a perfect husband that anyone could yearn for. But if it's possible, I would like for him to say 'I love you' more after this. He's lacking in that part." Said Jungkook, in playful tones.

"Oh? Haven't I said it enough?"

"No, jagiya."

Seokjin pouts.

..

Tbc
Jo, 358, 270123, 1914