32.2 Promise

"Unfair? Hmm. I've asked you. Couple of times. And you agreed with it. It's not my fault that you didn't read my long lists." Seokjin shrugs, pouting lips, making innocent face.

Jungkook pinch his head. He knew it's his fault but he'll never admit it. The list was too long that he think it's annoying to read. "You can't scam your own husband...!"

"Hm..." Seokjin is in deep thinking. "Then, shall we rewrite all the conditions?"

"Of course!" Jungkook bounce with happiness. His big brown eyes glistening with hopes.

"Uhmmm.. No I don't want. Hehe.."

"Ugh, I hate you!"

"Aha!"

"—!" Jungkook swallowed his words. He knew now another mistake has been made, judging by Seokjin's reaction. ".. Which one...?" He asked.

"Number 6. Never say negative word that can hurt your husband. I've emphasise the word there : 'hate'.. That word hurting my feelings, baby.."

"Haa.. Does that mean now I owe you 7 kisses??"

"Oh! You are a quick learner!" Seokjin claps with joy.

'Fucking scammer!'

Seokjin leaning in, whispering "I can hear your thoughts. Ja.gi.ya."

"I'm not thinking of anything."

"Okay I will pretend to believe that."

"You are so petty." Jungkook rmurmured. Obviously not wanting for Seokjin to hear that, afraid he might have to add the number of kisses that's been stacking up from earlier.

"Well, when will you pay it?"

"Pay what?"

"The kisses."

"Kim Seok- you have kissed me a few times before,"

"You're enjoying it too."

"Shut up. I'm talking."

"Opsss."

"You kissed me four times before. So I will deduct from there."

"No, only three."

"I said four."

"When was the other one?"

"In the car, at my family's house and recently."

"That's only three."

"At my family's house..." the younger repeat.

"What do you mean? We only kissed once there." Seokjin failed to understand his meaning.

"We did it twice!" Jungkook, on the other hands are standing firm with his viewpoint.

"Oh! That one?? No, you can't count that. I have to let you taking breath so I have to part the kisses. Who know you are a bad kisser?"

Jungkook gritted his teeth, feeling insulted.  "For your information, I will count the kisses on my fingers too." Jungkook raise both of his hands, showing them to Seokjin, smirking in victory.

..

Tbc
Jo, 378, 220123, 1230

I didn't count how many times they've kissed. 😅