65.2 Cheated

"He.. Kissed me.."

"He kissed you..????"  The reaction was just as expected. Seokjin's shrinking, terrified with how big Jimin's eyes can be when he got mad.

"..."

"No! How did he— Where did he kissed you? I knew Jungkook isn't so shallow to get jealous over a normal friendly peck. So tell me, did he kissed you on your lips??"

Seokjin nods. Jimin hits right on the spot. He has a good instinct over the situation and Seokjin couldn't deny his accusations.

"Wh—"

"Hyung! You cheated on my Jungkookie!?? Tell me that's not true! You're joking right??" Taehyung suddenly appeared at the balcony, shocking face, asking the truth from his brother. His mouth open wide, his eyes bulging. If they didn't attach to his skull, they will definitely jump out just now.

"No, I wasn't, Tae.."

"Oh my God! How could you??"

"Tae, you are not listening." Seokjin sighed.

All blames are now seem to be on his shoulders. He knew how Taehyung favour Jungkook over him and no words can change the facts that he is no more the favourite hyung of Taehyung. And so he knew Taehyung won't listen to him.

"I'm not deaf hyung. Why did you do that??"

"I told you, I didn't!"

"You kissed him hyung! You admit that!"

Taehyung; if there is someone who can make things good, it's him. That same with making things worst, he is the right person to do it. This is the reason why Seokjin doesn't want to share his story with his brother but Jimin insisted.

Seokjin sneaks at Jungkook. The younger still looking down at his phone, as if he's unbother with them. He can't see his face but Seokjin knew Jungkook is restless from the inside. While Taehyung still didn't even realised that he is provocating Jungkook with his tones.

"I didn't kiss him! He kissed me!!"

Jungkook get up from the couch, about to take his leave.

"Huh? Where are you going?" Asked Seokjin when notice him walking towards the main door of their studio house.

Jungkook didn't answer. He don't feel like answering his husband.

"Where are you going Koo?" Jimin step forward, holding Jungkook's hand to stop him from leaving.

Tbc
Jo, 366, 020323, 1050