34.2 Child's Play

"You both are too childish."

Jungkook and Taehyung didn't dare to speak a word. Their head bowing down, kneeling in front of Jimin, as both are silently agree Jimin is the scariest person when angry.

"Taehyung, why didn't you tell me Jungkook is living with Jin?"

"I..."

"And you, Jungkook. Fighting, pulling hair like that, are you immature? I can accept if it's Taehyung. He's too retarded to do that. But you?"

"Yaa.. Jimin ah—"

"Shut up. Did I permit you to speak?"

Taehyung shakes his head.

"Then shut up."

The latter bite his lips, nodding his head in defeated. He didn't dare to fight back. Jimin is too scary for him.

Jimin let out a sigh. "I can't believe it.." He leaned back, resting his head on the couch. "Are you guys a lady?"

Both shaking their head.

"Then why fighting like women?"

"..."

"Is it hurt?"

Both nodding.

"Then why didn't you stop?"

"I've surrendered but he refused to st-"

"You what, Taehyungie???"

Taehyung immediately cover his mouth. Realising making a mistake by admitting his surrender. 'Shit!'

"You can't even win a woman's fight. Shame on you!"

Jungkook grins. He glance at Taehyung and gave him a mocking shot.

"Retarded." He whispered at the latter.

Taehyung's eyes wide open. "Yah!"

"Yah! You want to fight again? Are you guys cats? Fighting whenever you see each others?!" Jimin shouts at them, getting angrier. Both startled, curling in fear.

Jimin turn at Jungkook after taking a few breath. "Jungkookie, stop it. Don't be so childish."

"I'm sorry..." said Jungkook, squeezing his fists.

"I really don't know what to do with you. You both are my friends and an adult. So please act like one."

Taehyung raise his head.  "Jimin shi.. Friend...?" He asked, with teary eyes.

His question is such a guilty traps for the elder.
"... boyfriend.."

The sad face disappeared and smiles forming brightly. He kneel forward to Jimin, grabbing his hands, "You won't leave me because of this right? I swear I will never fight again. So please forgive me this time.." He plead, begging for forgiveness.

..

Tbc
Jo, 348, 240123, 2153
Im so generous today so here you go, the 4th update of the day.