34.1 Child's Play

"Yahh! Let go!!" Taehyung screaming in pain, got his hair pulling by Jungkook.

"You think I'm afraid of you? How dare you criminal enter my house!!"

Jungkook didn't have any intentions to let go of his hair. Instead, he use all of his might to pull it harder. That same goes with Taehyung. They both pulling each other's hair as if there is no tomorrow, brawling like kids on the floor. Both of the guy can feel their hair starting to leave the scalps and they might goes bald if this continue.

"I surrender! Let go!" Taehyung at his limit.

"No way!"

Taehyung starts to regret his childish behaviour. Earlier, he didn't even think his brother in law will be so violent towards a stranger. So he planned to tease him a bit, acting like a bad guy breaking into the house.

"Helpppp.." his voice getting hoarse as he starts to cry. It hurts like hell. His scalp is in tremendous pain.

"Apologies!" Jungkook obviously is in pain too so he want to stop the child's play.

"I...m. Soorryy..." said Taehyung with face turning pale.

"Repent and stop being the bad guy, understand!?"

"Yessss... plea..seee.." Taehyung see the rays of hope. He smile awkwardly, making Jungkook doubting his plea.

"I don't believe in bad guy!"

"Taetae, why taking so long?"

A familiar voice distracting Jungkook, and so his grip getting loose. Taehyung quickly take advantage of the situation, pushing himself off from Jungkook.

"Yah! Taehyungie!"

Jimin rush to his lover, holding him in his arms.

"Jimin???"

Jungkook was stupefied seeing Jimin with the guy.

"Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook???"

"You both.. know each other..?" Asked Taehyung, massaging his scalp.

"What happened here?? Why you guys fighting, Jungkook??" Jimin completely ignoring his lover, instead interrogating Jungkook for his violence.

..

Tbc
Jo, 298, 230123, 1719