21.3 Lesson

Jungkook standing by the tall mirror, carefully taking of his shirt. He turn around to look at his back inside the mirror.

There's a long line of purple bruise across his back, from his shoulder blade going lower to his waist.

That was hella hurt, getting hit by a cane.

"Fuck...!" he groaned, throwing the shirt on the floor.

He walk to the bedside table, pressing the number zero on the intercom, calling for a room service, asking for medicine to cure the pain.

After that, he get into the bathroom to take a warm, relaxing bath in the bath tub while waiting for the service.

Only after 20 minutes he hears the bell rings. He open the door to the lady assistant, taking the medicines.

"Thank you.. But can you please help me, one more thing?" he think to asked the lady to apply the medicine, but immediately brushing the thoughts away.

Instead, he asked the lady to get him the contact number of Jimin. It'll be easy to get because there's no one that not know Jimin in the country. He is the renown manager for so many successful artists and Idols under his care.

...

"Worry not, this bruise will heal if you apply the cream accordingly." said the male doctor who came on request after Jungkook failed to get in touch with Jimin.

"Thank you, doc. And I'm sorry for burdening you to come here.."

"It's okay. I'm working for the hotel. They always reaching out for me whenever there's customers need my help. And oh, please try to not pressing the bruises. Which mean, you have to laid on your front, not your back.."

"Yes, I will. Thanks, again.."

The doctor pack his things. He left after giving Jungkook sufficient amount of cream to apply on his bruises.

...

Tbc
Jo, 299, 230421, 2305

Thats all for today. Comments, stars and follow.

☺️