47.2 Sulking

"Are you still sulking?" Asked Seokjin, mumbling at Jungkook's nape.

Jungkook tilt his head, "Stop it.. That's tickle."

"Mhmmmmm.." he's humming, teasing the younger.

Jungkook's hands are full with flour, making rice cakes so he's unable to push Seokjin that's been clinging on him since then. They decided to cancel going outside and Jungkook agree to cook for him. Jungkook changed to an oversized shirt and a jogger pants, being comfortable around Seokjin.

"You are annoying.." he said, giving up.

"Who you?"

"You."

"Call my name."

"Then I'll have to kiss you."

"So what? I'll still kiss you without the punishment."
And he kissed behind Jungkook's ear where the number 7 engraved on his skin.

"Stop it..." Jungkook whispered. His face are all red by now.

Seokjin is on the cloud nine, delighted, happy with their progress. He knew Jungkook's feeling has changed. It isn't just like anymore, but he love him too. It's just a matter of time for the younger to tell the words to him. He can wait for that.

It doesn't matter who fell in love first, what's matter is the feelings are mutual.

"You smell good.." he said, sniffing Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook freeze, unable to move or to react to him. Seokjin open his mouth and bite his neck, sending shiver to his nerves.

"Seokjin.."

His eyes shut tight, lips parting.

Seokjin smirked, knowing Jungkook wanting him to kiss him more by calling his name. His hands that's wrapped around Jungkook's waist now crawling under the grey oversized shirt, touching his bare skin.

Jungkook gritted his teeth, frustrated that he can't do anything in this situation.

"Fuck!" He cursed under the breath, turning over, facing Seokjin, wrapping his arms around Seokjin's neck.

He don't care anymore. With or without flour, he want to held Seokjin in his arms too.

The couple continue kissing greedily, both wanting to dominate the other. Seokjin push the bowl on the table aside, carrying Jungkook to sit on the table. He pulled Jungkook's shirt above his head, parting the kisses.

Jungkook suddenly breaking a laughter.

"What, why??" Asked Seokjin, confused.

"Your face.. Full of flour.."

..

Tbc
Jo, 355, 010223, 0022

Did you guys wait for the update after clock hits 12?