64.2 Mistake

"What else now Jin, Jungkook?"

The question left Jimin's mouth, asking his two friends about the things happened between them. Only idiot wouldn't see that they're fighting and that idiot is Taehyung.

"You are making things difficult, Jimin. Jungkook just lost his grandma, of course he will be sad. Stop pressing hyung to answer your questions." Said the tall, handsome man, wearing the green eyes lens after he decided to change his eyes colour a few days ago. He wore red yesterday but later he changed again after taking a few selfies and wasn't satisfy with the result.

He started watching anime recently and that's the reason he wants to change. At first, he watched Bleach, and was amazed with the main character who rocked orange hair with deep brown eyes. And so he dyed his hair orange and wear brown contact lens. But then when he went back home, he was scolded by Jimin and was told to change his hair back to the normal.

After that he wasn't allow to colour his hair again, only allow to use contact lens. But that come with condition, because nothing is free in this world. He can only use one contact lens per day and have to remove after 8 hours using it.

"It's my fault.."

"God, what did you do this time?? You've promised me, not to hurt him but look at what you've done??"

"How does his grandmother's death is your fault??!" Taehyung was mad when both Jimin and his brother decided to ignore him.

"Babe please, let us talk about it."

"No, Kim Jimin! You should listen to your husband when he told you to stop!"

Jimin sighed, didn't think Taehyung will use his husband card to pressure him. Yes, he got married to Taehyung not long after he discharged from the hospital, a few months before Seokjin and Jungkook went to their honeymoon. They set a private ceremony, attended by their father, Seokjin and Jungkook as the witness of their happy moment.

Both agreed to not make a big celebrations of their wedding, as Jimin doesn't want their life to be put on the camera like Seokjin. He wishes to stay behind the scene and not becoming the topic of the day.

Tbc
Jo, 376, 280223, 1538