24.2 Scandal

"I can't believe you two shouting at me. I need my baby brother. He's the only one who'll understands my difficulties."

"Difficulties my ass. You call him and I'll forget our friendship." said Jimin with widen eyes, trying to warn Seokjin to not let Taehyung get involve into his messy life.

"My dad...?"

"No!" this time, it's YN who's stopping him.

Seokjin pouts at the fact having no one's left at his side. He turn around, giving his back to the two. He knew the two are actually on his side, but their ways of comforting him are a bit harsh since they want not just Jungkook to learn the lesson, but also for him because making a crude and rush decision.

"You both didn't love me anymore.." he whine like a little kid.

YN rolls her eyes while Jimin make his way leaving the room. He stops at the door, "I'll love you if you being more honest to me, Jin. But now, it's all business. I'll help, for Jungkook. Not for you."

"..."

"Wow.. He's so angry.." said the lady once the door closed.

"He's just pretending to be tough with me, YN.."

"Eh, really?? But, did that burn you?? He roasted you well cooked, Jin. If I were you, I will probably begging him for forgiveness."

Seokjin giggles.

"Hey I'm talking to you!"

The actor turn to face his manager. "Taehyung sent me a message. He said Jimin called him, crying."

"...."

"Didn't I tell you, he's just pretending to be tough with me."

"You're sly. You and you brother. And your father. That asshole's blood runs through your veins, with no doubt, you are the Kim's."

"Did you realise you just called my father's asshole?"

"Oh, did I?"

...

Tbc
Jo, 290, 280421, 0107