7.1 Math and Sex

"Hyung, protect me, okay?" Taehyung squeeze Seokjin's arm, looking around suspiciously searching for their father.

Seokjin smiles. "From what?"

"Who else? Appa!"

"Taetae, dad won't bite you."

"I know he didn't bite. But he'll hit me with that cane!"

"That's because all you did was playing around not study."

Taehyung stop walking, dragging Seokjin with him. He released Seokjin's arm, standing in front of his brother with pouty lips, ready to throw some debate to make his brother understand the difficulties he has to go through to graduate.

"Aigh, I know. But it's not my fault that all the subjects are too hard to understand! Especially mathematics! It's not like I will use all the weird  formulas for living! And why the hell it keeps asking me to find the X? Don't they know how I hate the ex??"

"You just insult the maths lover's, you know?"

"Look at me, hyung? Did my face tell that I care? No I didn't! And you know what, I take the acting course to avoid mathematic but the rules force me to take mathematic for additional subjects! What's it got to do with acting??" he gritted his teeth, pulling his hair in disappointment.

"Hahaha.. Okay, okay. I understand you my little boy. Now let's go. Dad's waiting for us.."

"You'll protect me, alright?" Taehyung grins, hugging Seokjin's arm once again.

"Okay.. Anything for my baby brother."

"Yay! Ah, oh! Jimin told me you actually lied to him about your date! He said you didn't go meet your date. So he said you were lying about it when you call him that day!"

"Eh? But I did meet him.."

"Hm. That must be a wrong person."

"No. He isn't. I've met the right person. And you know him too, Tae."

...

Tbc
Jo, 286, 140421, 0202