63.2 Impatience

Jungkook's about to lose his mind, wrecking mess in loud moans.

"Hub..by..."

"Mhmm.." Seokjin hummed, couldn't answer him, too busy with his 'tasks'.

He was all occupied, wishing for him to have more than two hands, because two isn't enough to make love with Jungkook. Jungkook is super needy, and greedy too. He wants Seokjin to touch him everywhere, but having two hands limiting the elder to fulfill his desires.

It's hard to make Jungkook satisfy, but it's actually an easy task for Seokjin. He knew what his husband wants and he knew how to please him.

"Ahh!" Jungkook startled, letting out a faint scream when Seokjin suddenly bite his nipple.

The small buds on his chest are totally hard and it makes it a lot easier for Seokjin to bite them. He also leave several red marks on his skin around the nipples.

After a while, he stop playing with the two nipples, licking his stomach, sucking his belly button. He only stops when reaching the pelvis area, right above Jungkook's hard cock. He raise his head, looking at Jungkook's desperate face with a smirk's on.

"Spread your legs baby.." he ordered him, and Jungkook didn't waste the time to do just like he want him to.

His private part are all now expose to Seokjin. He still have shame but he doesn't care about that anymore. It's just two of them there and he doesn't feel like he has to be shy with his husband. They've seen each others much and he has nothing to hide from him.

"Good boy.." said the elder, kissing his thighs, teasing him, making him impatiently waiting for him to touch his cock.

"Touch.. me.. Please.."

"You are too impatient, jagiya."

"Please.. Hubby..." he whines, begging for Seokjin to stop playing and go right into their business.

He desperately need Seokjin to touch him, proven by the wet, clear liquid leak from the tip of his cock. And so he don't care anymore what Seokjin will say to him. All he want just one definite thing, is for Seokjin to making love to him, so hard at that.

Tbc
Jo, 356, 250223, 2315

I am also impatience, I can't wait to finish this!