59.3 Snow

"But not all the year. They have snow all the time in Switzerland."

'Huh? Wait..... Is that mean you want me to hug you 24/7 365 days?? You are asking for death wishes, baby. How can I only hug you? I am not a saint!'

"Ugh, hello?? What are you thinking? Answer me!"

Jungkook snapped his finger in front of his face, breaking him from his train of thoughts.

"Huh?? What's wrong??"

"You are not even trying to focus on me!" Said the younger, pouty lips, mad at him.

"Ah no, sorry baby.. But.. I just remember.." he scratches his head, squints eyes racking for ideas.

Jungkook seems to be irritated with him for not getting the supposed attention from him. So he doesn't want the younger to feel unappreciate even more. He really love him and that's not just words. He want to prove it, all the times he could.

"Hm.. Remember what??"

"About the snow, actually that's not true.."

"What do you mean??"

"Aww baby, stop getting angry at me.."

"You deserve that!"

"Oh please, jagiya....." he clasps both of his hands, begging for forgiveness.

"Hmp!"

"I love you, forgive me okay?"

"Don't do that again."

"Yes boss! I won't do that again boss!"

Jungkook smiling at him being all childish, something that he rarely show to anyone except him.

"So, what is it not true about that snow?" Asked the younger, curious.

"It's not snowy all the time there.."

"Eh??"

Seokjin hold his laughter. He actually loves to see when Jungkook got surprised. Those two big brown eyes never failed to enchant him. "Oh my lord.. My baby is so cute!"

"Huh? Don't change the topic!"

"Jagiya, it's not snowy there baby. Not all places—"

"No- I mean, isn't it supposed to snow 365 days a year?? It's Switzerland!"

"No baby.. But I can definitely make you 'snow' 365 days here in our bed.." said the elder in a very seductive tones, licking his lips, slipping his hand under Jungkook's white T.

..

Tbc
Jo, 339, 180223, 1830