35.1 Feeling

Jungkook stares at the ceiling of his room, reminiscing about the incident earlier. He smiles remembering how Taehyung's clinging on Jimin like a koala before leaving the house. Taehyung is simply a simp for Jimin.

He then realised, the similarities between his brother in law and his husband. They are exactly the same. His cheek turning red, blushing thinking the possibility Seokjin will also showering him with love like Taehyung to Jimin.

"Kim Seokjin.. No way.. I'm not falling in love with him, right?" He asked himself, when realising him smiling like an idiot thinking about his handsome husband.

He pull the blanket, covering his whole body, getting excited by himself. Seconds later, he took the blanket off his face, steaming red in embarrassment. "Am I in love..?"

For what reason? He wonder. Is it just a swing? Is the feelings real? All questions flooding his mind, until he fall asleep, tired from the fight earlier.

It was already dark when he woke up. He walk out of his room and there's no sign of Seokjin coming home. He go down the kitchen, cooking dinner for two, and wait for Seokjin to coming back home.

The clock is ticking, it's past midnight and the food is already cold but Seokjin still didn't arrive.

"Where are you?" Asked Jungkook. He need to confirm his feelings, that's the reason he's been waiting for the husband. But it's seems Seokjin won't be back home for now. He drink the water and put all the food into the refrigerator, going back to his room.

Just when he took the first step on the stairs, he heard the beep sound at the door.

"Oh, you're still awake?" Asked Seokjin when their eyes meets. He glance at the swatch on his wrist, it show 2 in the morning.

"Mhmm, just woke up. Thirsty." He lied, not wanting Seokjin know that he's been waiting for him.

..

Tbc
Jo, 318, 240123, 0056