48.1 Seeing You

"I'm hungry.." Jungkook whined, back hugged by Seokjin, cuddling under the blanket.

It was the first time they share a bed together after 100 days reunited. At first, he thought that Seokjin will make love to him, judging by how greedy he is when they kissed last night. He noticed that Seokjin even got hard down there when they move place while kissing.

But then, it was just a roleplay. Seokjin didn't even intended to touch him a bit more dangerously. They only ended up kissing, making out, cuddling and fell asleep in each other's company.

When he woke up in the middle of the night, he couldn't avoid staring at Seokjin with unsettling feelings, thinking why didn't they do it.

Isn't Seokjin is in love with him? Then why didn't he make love to him? Is it because he's not that deep in love with him? Jungkook couldn't think the right excuses for that.

"Me too.. Wanna go eat outside?" Seokjin replied, playing with Jungkook's hair. He kiss his head from time to time, showering him with endless love.

"What about the rice cake last night?"

"Hm.. Do you think it's still edible?"

"I don't know.."

"I don't think so. We left it on the table, not even finished right?"

Jungkook nods. Seokjin laid on his back, one hand under his head. Jungkook turn around, snuggling, pillowing his arm, close to his heart. Seokjin lock his other hand with Jungkook's, placing them on his chest.

"Your heart beat faster.." said the younger, listening to his heart beat.

"Hmm, this heart always beats faster when this eyes seeing you."

Jungkook smiles, blushing like a little girl. "Let's eat outside." He said, closing his eyes.

"Okay.."

The room fall silence. Both too lazy to leave the bed and get ready to go out. Seokjin playing with Jungkook's long fingers, pulling them closer to his lips and kissing them.

"Oh, did I tell you, that your brother wanted to meet you for further discussion this evening?"

Jungkook's bounced in surprise, eyes open twice bigger. "What?? Why didn't you tell me earlier??"

..

Tbc
Jo, 351, 010223, 0040

Hello everyone! This marks our 100 chapters!! 🥳🥳
Should I make book #2 or just continue here? Or should I just end this? Hehehehe

I love the last option. 🤭