66.2 The Journey

Seokjin chuckles. "No it's not okay." Said the elder, suddenly straddling him beneath him. "I've charged enough."

"Charged? Haha. Idiot. Are you an AI?"

Both laughing. But not long, because the next second, his mouth was already occupied by Seokjin's tongue inside it. The elder stripped him naked, touching, kissing his body, and next time he realised he was spreaded wide by his husband.

Months ago, they had the biggest misunderstanding between them, that almost make them not talking to each other for a few days. He gave Seokjin cold shoulder, death glare and didn't even let him touch him. It maybe sounds childish to anyone else, but he suffered enough on the few days that they didn't communicate with each others.

Deep inside, he felt like dying but his ego didn't allow him to seek for his husband. He's lonely, anxious, sad and he need Seokjin and the strong longing feelings finally won over his ego when he easily accepted Seokjin's explanation and apologised.

Seokjin has explained to him about what happened that day on their honeymoon. Suga didn't actually kissed him but he was tripped and so he accidentally touched his lips. Such irony, cliché plot in dramas and movies he watched.

He never thought that this incident can also happen in real life and it's just the perfect time for him to witness them.

But somehow things got even better after their reconciliation. Seokjin loves to pampered and spoiled him more than before, never give him chance to doubt his love for him. They are happy, and his rose garden is blooming breathtakingly as if it's celebrating their loves towards each other.

Jungkook is satisfy with all that he had for now. He has a perfect husband who loves him unconditionally, a new happy family who care for him and best friend who always ready to be with him anytime and anywhere.

"Thank you.."

.
.
.

Hello everyone!

This is the last chapter of Jungkook in Trouble! Yay!

Haha.. sorry, I knew this kinda too sudden but Jungkook has achieved everything in his bucket lists so we don't have any unnecessary plot to add more. After all, I don't want to disappoint you with crisis. They are happy and we all love this happy couple and we don't want to stirr up trouble for them. Right? Hehe..

Anyway, I hope these explained everything. But if you don't understand feel free to ask. I'm more than willing to explain. 🤗

On the other hands, I would like to thank you all for staying loyal with me. It's been a while, our journey to 146 chapters and those long hiatus (I'm sorry)... I would've stop reading if it's me.

Anyway, I guess it's time for me to focus on finishing FR. That book was a burden to me. I have no ideas to continue but I will try my best to do it. But please don't expect for a regular update!! 😣

Thanks for everything. I love you all so mucchy! See you in FR!

Chiao~

THE END
Jo, 310, 280223, 0028

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A few months later, Los Angeles, BTS Concert.

The crowd harmoniously cheering to the seven boys singing and dancing on the stage. They've been chanting their names, showing utmost support to them.

"Kim Namjoon
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
BTS!"

And the chants keep repeating after a while later.

"ARMY!!!!" From far, Yoongi's voices resonate around the stadium that can fit more than 100 thousands people at a time.

"Min Yoongi, marry me!!"

A woman suddenly shouts when the crowds fell silence after was told by Yoongi because he wanted to say a few words to the fans.

Yoongi chuckles.

The others Bangtan's and the crowds are laughing at her mischievous acts. This is their last concert of the year, and they've been witnessed to that proposal since the first concert they held in Korea a few months ago. And they somehow recognised that's the same voices from that day until today.

Yoongi raise his hand, bring the microphone close to his lips.

"Hmm.. I guess it's time to make some bad decisions, right? I'm not young anymore.. Shall I settle down??" He asked the crowds and his members with wide gummy grins.

The crowds was struck with silence once again. Everybody was confused with his question.

"Okay, let's get marry, Y/N."

(He literally said Y/N, not your name but the alphabet Y and N. How would he know your name?!? 🤣)

"Pfft! You bet I'll say that? Hah, keep dreaming." He smirks.

"Keep Dreaming,
Never Put A Limit On Your Dreams.
The Future Belongs To Those
Who Believes in the Beauty of Their
DREAMS.
Because we are the DREAMERS."