21.2 Lesson

Jungkook arrived at the hotel with help from a stranger after an hour wandering around trying to get help from anyone who could lend him a hand.

Not just that, he also has to cancel his plan to go meet Jimin because he didn't really know the place as he's still new in Seoul.

"Thank you.. I don't know how should I pay back for your kindness.." he said to the stranger, which he didn't know was actually his husband's manager, YN.

Their meet up was initially made up by the lady, after she was bugged by Seokjin to help him. And to know she finally got to meet his husband, she didn't waste the chance and agree to joined in hands with the actor.

"Contact me if you need anything. I'd be pleased to help.. You know, it's easy to get lost in this big city.."

Jungkook smiles. "Yes, I will. Thanks again, Ms. YN.."

YN nods, revving the car engine, leaving the hotel.

"Don't thanked me, Mr. Kim Jungkook. But your husband. He's doting you but yes, you need to learn a lesson." she said to herself, smirking.

...

"How was he?" asked Seokjin the moment he see the face of his manager.

"Just fine. He's been wandering around for almost an hour, asking people to help but you know how people nowadays, only think of themselves before others. No one wants to help him. They afraid he's a scammer. He even got hit by an old lady using her cane for asking to borrow her phone."

"... " Seokjin nods.

There's a trace of worry in his face but YN didn't mind to ask. She knew him for a long time now and she knew Seokjin can handle his problem better than anyone else.

...

Tbc
Jo, 294, 230421, 2240