52.1 Kimchi

"How is he? I'm sorry I didn't go visit him." Said Jungkook, washing the cabbage to make kimchi.

"He'll be fine. It's just gastritis."

"Thank God.."

"Emm.."

Silence struck as both didn't know what to say. Seokjin put his phone away, walking to Jungkook.

"Wanna go honeymoon?"

Jungkook cough, didn't expect the question from his husband.

"Honeymoon???"

"Yeah. Let's go to beach. Hawaii, Mauritius, Maldives, Bora Bora.. Maybe Jeju.."

"Why so sudden?"

"What's sudden? We waited for three years.."

"Ah.. hm.. I'm sorry..."

"For what?"

"For making you wait that long.."

"Baby.. You know I don't mind waiting for you.."

"But still, I'm sorry.."

Seokjin place his finger on Jungkook lips, doesn't want to hear any apologies anymore.

"Hush, stop apologise.. I won't accept any of those."

"..."

"Let's go, okay?"

Jungkook nods in agreement. "Okay.."

Seokjin can't help it, hugging his husband happily. "I love you.." he whispered.

Jungkook smiles, beaming with happiness. If he knew this would happen, he will definitely not leaving Seokjin three years ago. Seokjin shower him with love he's been yearning for. What else could he asked for? He's happy with him. He loves him to the core. He wished to turn back time and accept Seokjin into his life once again, but reality is there. He's grateful that he came back to Korea.

"Baby..." Seokjin's breath feels hot at his neck.

"Emm..?"

"I love you.." the elder repeatedly saying those words like a broken record.

Jungkook giggles. "Yes, you've said that.."

"Haha.. My baby is so cute.."

"And you are so ann— handsome.."

Seokjin's brow arched. "Did you just called me annoying? That'll cost you one kiss."

"My hands are dirty." Jungkook show his hands, full with red chillies paste to make kimchi.

"You don't use hands to kiss."

"Ah.. Yea right. But I'm not comfortable."

Seokjin grins. "Then, take off the gloves, wash your hands."

"Jagiya. I am in the middle of making kimchi. Did you forget who is it, pestering me like a kid, asking me to make homemade kimchi??"

"Haaa.. Alright, alright. My fault. Geez, I hate kimchi!"

..

Tbc
Jo, 345, 070223, 2311