12.2 Stay

"You just want to use me, am I correct?"

"...." Jungkook was shocked when being asked immediately after entering his bedroom. He was being seen through. His plan, Seokjin can read them without even needed to asked.

Seokjin lock the door behind him, pinning him to the wall, trapping him between his broad figures and the stoned cold wall.

"I don't mind playing along with you. But you'll have to pay for my service. You know how expensive my payment are, right?"

"...."

"But I don't accept cash, my dear Jungkook baby..." he whispered. His face was dangerously close to Jungkook, making the shorter male's breathe hitches.

"Wh-what do you.. Want..?" Jungkook dare himself to look back at Seokjin. He bite his lips, gathering his courage.

Seokjin snickers, "I want.. You..."

The word alone enough to sent shivers to his spines. How can this person casually saying that in his face? Jungkook's body shaking in fears, for.. His own husband.

"Let me use you, since you planned to use me too. I can make them suffers, more than you'll ever think in your little sketchy brain."

"I'm not sketchy!"

"Oh really? Then, didn't you plan to seduce me just now, by purposely biting your lips and suddenly became stutter? That's cute, baby boy~"

"I—!"

"You don't have to do that, because if you forget, I already told you that I have my interest on you, my Hot and spicy husband."

Seokjin pressed his lips on him the moment he's done speaking. Jungkook squirming, pushing him but Seokjin catches his hands, pinning them above his head.

It's uncomfortable but when Seokjin pushes his tongue inside his mouth, the feeling slowly goes away as he let out a needy moans.

Seokjin is a good kisser.

...

Tbc
Jo, 296, 180421, 0007