30.1 Smile

"If you stopping me just to say nothing then please quit it. I told you, my time is precious. Every second is counting. If you ever think why I am so obsessed with money, then look at your family. If you don't want to look at them, then think about your lovely grandma. That's where my money goes."

Jungkook bite his lips. His pride is crumbling.

"... I'm sorry.." he said with shaky voices.

"Is that all you want to say?"

"No.."

"I'm listening."

Jungkook take a long-deep breath when Seokjin turning back at him, sitting back on the couch in front of him.

"Now talk." Said the elder, making his eyebrows wrinkle.

"About our scandal.."

"Okay..?"

"Do you plan to exposing.. me?"

"..."

"I mean! I.. I don't mind.. It.."

".... Hahaha!" Seokjin break the laughter. He lean back comfortably and wipe his face while laughing out loud at Jungkook's resolution.

"Why are you laughing..?"

"Because you telling a joke." He ridiculed him.

"I am not joking!"

"Oh?" Seokjin was stunned. He didn't think Jungkook is being serious. But now he might have to consider that. ".. Are you sure that's not a joke?" He asked out of curiosity.

Jungkook shakes his head in agreement. "No. I am serious."

'Damn..' Seokjin cursing himself. He didn't think Jungkook will offer to help him. He didn't even imagine that his husband will consider the option, that is why he purposely let the news spreading like wildfire. Wild and unstoppable just to give him a lesson. But now, Jungkook suddenly wants to help him. 'What the fuck is wrong with him? Losing some screw??"

"Seokjin?" Jungkook's face suddenly appeared in front of his face, so close that it surprised him.

"Gahh!" Seokjin unconsciously jumped off the couch, hitting his knee off the table.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was surprised too. He blinks in disbelief before laughing at his husband.

..

Tbc
Jo, 315, 200123, 0631