19.2 Yoongi

"Great! Wait here, I'll go take my luggage!" Yoongi gets up, rush to the upstairs where he reside last night with Namjoon.

Jungkook frowned, wrinkles all over his forehead.

"What's with you and that guy??" he asked, as curiosity hits him.

"Suga? No, nothing. Why?"

"He's smilling at you like and idiot."

"Haha.. Isn't he friendly? I like talking to him. He can catch up with my silly jokes."

"You.. You like him..?"

Seokjin nods. "Yeah."

Jungkook feel a pang in his heart. His eyebrows furrows as he was hit with a weird feelings.

Seokjin gets up, standing in front of him. He crawl his hands around Jungkook's slim waist, pulling his body to crash with him.

"Wh—"

"Are you jealous, Jungkook?" he asked, with a smirk.

"No! Why would I?!" Jungkook raised his voice, looking away, embarrassed.

"Oh? Okay."

Seokjin released his waist, walking away to the living room. Jungkook was too surprised to even move a muscle.

"I'm done. Let's go." Yoongi chant from the stairs, happily dragging his big luggage down the stairs.

"That looks heavy."

"It is. There's a corpse in this." Yoongi grins.

"Woosh. That's creepy. I'm scare~"

Seokjin rolled his eyes, laughing. Yoongi joining him. He gesture to the latter, asking to let him bring the luggage for him.

"Oh, thank you?" said Yoongi, passing the luggage to him.

"No big deal. That's what a gentleman should do. Now, shall we g—"

"Wait!!"

Jungkook run from the kitchen.

Both Seokjin and Yoongi turns their attention at him.

"I'm coming with you!" said the youngest of all three, running to his room.

Seokjin and Yoongi shares a weird looks, before breaking the laughter.

"He's cute." said the short male.

"Indeed. My husband is cute." Seokjin winks.

...

Tbc
Jo, 291, 210421, 2250