36.1 Idol

Silence filled the dining room as Jungkook and Seokjin decided not to talk while having their dinner. Both are respecting their dinner time as they don't really have time to eat together before today because Seokjin was always busy since the day Jungkook moved into the house.

Earlier, Jungkook gave Seokjin a call, telling him to come back home early for dinner and to discuss something with him.

"Is it good?" Ask Jungkook, breaking the silence.

"I don't really like Italian food." The elder answered calmly, while still shoving the food into his mouth.

Jungkook smirked. "That's not Italian food. It's French cuisine."

"Isn't Italy the capital of France?"

"Pfft! You didn't know the capital of France? And Italy isn't a capital. It's a country."

"Ah, no wonder the crew laughing at me in that show." Seokjin sound's defeated.

"What show?" Jungkook already know that Seokjin is currently the most popular actor in Korea. It's not a surprise if he is invited to join the entertainment show at the moment.

"Run BTS."

"—!" He's chocking on his food when the most successful kpop group BTS mentioned by his husband. "You collaborate with BTS??!"

Seokjin nods, being indifferent, giving his 100% focus on the food. "Yeah last month. The episode will be air next month."

"Woah.. Can you ask for JK's autograph?" Jungkook's eyes gleaming with hopes and excitement. But,

"No."

"Why??" The answer he get from Seokjin immediately turning off the fire in his heart.

"I don't like that kid. He exhausted me. He's too childlike."

"... He's always like that. The maknae is basically having the best stamina in sports, and good in everything." Jungkook explained, trying to make his bias looking good in Seokjin's opinion.

"Hm.. I still don't like him."

"Okay fine. Then who did you like?"

Seokjin finished eating, put the cutlery down. "Suga."

Jungkook frown. "Why Suga?"

"He's calm."

..

Tbc
Jo, 312, 250123, 0005