10.3 Husband

The couple sit side by side after meeting the grandma. Seokjin had Jungkook's fingers in his possession, didn't want to let go. He was filled with affection towards the husband, seemingly so happy to get to reunite with him.

The family only able to look at them, with mixed feelings. Hatred, disgust, afraid, all mixed up, bottled up in their heart, didn't dare to express their feelings.

Well, who would dare to fight the nation's heart throb, the star in the eyes of the youth of the country, the best actor award winner for three consecutive years in Asia, and his latest biggest achievement as the Academy Award winner for best actor category of the year.

Aside of all that, he's not coming from a low class family. He's the son of a Defense Minister of Korea, also the CEO of his own entertainment company that he built two years ago.

He can live in luxury even if he's not working, just like his little brother did. But everyone know the workaholic Kim Seokjin won't stop at that. He has a lot more to achieve in his life.

Despite being overly glamour, he never has any dirty scandal tainting his name, as the reporter didn't seems to able to find his flaw. Even when his marriage was cancelled three years ago or his husband runaway, there's still no major scandal dare to touch him.

The media was filled with the breaking news, but no one ever dare to talk back about him. The blame all goes to his ex fiance, for taking him for granted and his husband for failed to appreciate him. But when he replied to one of the comment, asking them to stop harassing his husband, all the news immediately took down in only one night.

...

Tbc
Jo, 300, 160421, 0204

Okay, let's sleep. Don't forget to star and comment. I'll appreciate that. Thank you.. 💜😊