25.1 Award

"Why are you so nervous??"

"What? Me?" Seokjin pointing to his chest when asked by Taehyung while getting ready to attend an award ceremony.

Taehyung smirks, folding arms across his chest, leaning on the wall next to the sliding door, observing every movement of his brother. "Yes you. You act like you never been to any award event before."

"Haha. Ridiculous. I have nothing to fear."

"Hm.. Alright. You have nothing to fear." The younger repeat every words after his brother in a mocking tones. "Is that what's making you wear the wrong colour of socks? Or wearing a cheap brand jacket??"

Seokjin froze. But he didn't take long to recover, collecting his composure. "Have you forget that I have a whole team to help me getting ready??"

Taehyung clicking his tongue, "Tsk.. Oh yeah. I forget that. By the way, don't you want to invite me to join you, hyung?"

"Eh? You want to go..??" Seokjin stop adjusting his neck tie, looking at his brother with shocking expression.

Taehyung looking back at Seokjin with disbelief looks. He then rolling his eyes. "Hello, have I ever said that I don't want to go??" he walk to the bed, flop on the thick, soft mattress.

Seokjin nods. "You don't seems to like to enjoy that kind of occasion.."

"Did I??"

"Um yeah. Remember when I brought you to my ex party? You've been whining the whole evening wanting to go home.."

"That's because I don't like him. And his friends. They're all scums."

"Hey..."

"What? It's true though. He's a scumbag. I swear if I see him again, I will kick his ass until he can't walk!"

"Haha.. My baby boy is so protective."

Taehyung grins.

"Uhm.. I'll make a quick call to YN, if you really want to tag along."

"Ditto!"

...

Tbc
Jo, 299, 300421, 0016