29.2 Grumpy

"Stop looking at me like I am some kind of meat!"

Jungkook's sweating in the air conditioned room. And it's all because Seokjin is tempting him with his gaze, looking at him while licking his lips and those smirks on his mouth, making him remember their kisses.

Seokjin breaking the laughter, unable to hold it any longer.

Jungkook's eyebrows frowned. "Why are you laughing? Is it funny to make fun of me?" he asked, still with being grumpy.

"Haha.. Nothing.. Tell me, Jungkook. How did you survive in Paris? Do you have a boyfriend? Or maybe anyone who you have an interest?"

"What?? What do you mean??"

"Well.. You're good looking. Fair, flawless skin, big eyes, straight nose, sharp jaws, and those wet lips with that kind of body..." Seokjin winks, making it obvious he want to flirt with him.

Jungkook clicking his tongue. "So what??"

"Wait up. I'm not done yet. Your thick ass—"

"You're talking rubbish, Seokjin." Jungkook cut his words.

"Hye, rude?! How is complimenting my husband is talking rubbish??"

"Shut up and straight to the point." said the younger, massaging his forehead trying to cover his red face of embarrassment.

"Haha. Okay, okay.. So, what I mean is you have it all, a full package. Isn't anyone there want to... I mean, be with you..?"

Jungkook's breath hitches, looking up at Seokjin. Their eyes meets and it hurts him to hear that words coming from his husband. "Who do you think I am, Kim Seokjin??"

"Hm??" Seokjin jerks forward, didn't really understand the meaning behind the questions.

"I am a married man! How do you think I am supposed to be with another guy???"

..

Tbc
Jo, 278, 290521, 0040

I write this while driving. I did not focus on the road. And then I see a cat crossing the road. I look at it and continue writing. But then, I hit something. I step out from the car and found nothing on the road. It's past midnight here.