5.2 Spicy

"Jungkook, dont worry. I'm not interested in married man, especially a rouge one, just like you." said Seokjin, settled down on the driver seat.

"Did you just insult me??" Jungkook's face turns bright red, feeling offended with the statement. He is the top designer amongst luxury brands and this man is simply insulting him.

Seokjin chuckles. "I'm just stating the truth, Jungkook."

"What do you mean? And stop calling me by my name. We didn't even know each other!"

"Hm.. Judging by your anger, do you want me to be interested in you?" Seokjin's lips curls up in a mocking smirks.

Jungkook looks away, rolling his eyes. "Ha! Lame joke!"

"Very good. Now I am interested in you." Seokjin leaning in, closer to Jungkook. He lift his chin and suddenly kissing his dry, cold lips.

"-!" Jungkook was too shock to react.

'Bastard!' a sting slap landing on Seokjin's left cheek after the kiss forcefully break.

" You've crossed the line!!" he yelled, pushing Seokjin away from him, wiping his lips with the back of his palm.

"I didn't expect the taste of a married man to be so good."

Slap!

Another handprint printed on his cheek. Seokjin didn't even try to avoid the second slaps.

"... And spicy too." He sneered, rubbing his cheek, poking the inner side of his cheek with his tongue. His cheek feel numbs but he didn't care.

"You are despicable, sick! Psycho!" Jungkook open the door, stomping his feet, running away from Seokjin and his luxury car.

"This is crazy! No wonder blind date is dangerous. The people you meet can be horrible!" he hissed, fishing into the pocket for the phone, dialling a number.

...

Tbc
Jo, 278, 110421, 0040

Comment. 🙃 Bc I am thirsty.