17.1 Ms. Manager

"What have you done, Jin? It's all spreaded throughout the media!"

"Hey, calm down, YN.. What happened this time?" asked Seokjin through the phone, just waking up from sleeping.

He look around, Jungkook wasn't in the room. Lazily, he get up from the bed, walking to the balcony when he hears sounds of people laughing and dog whining.

There he found Jungkook in his black training suit, playing with a Golden Retriever. The big dog jumping on Jungkook, snuggling in his arms.

"Hello? Jin? Are you there??"

The female manager voices rings in his ear, snapping him back into the conversation.

"Yeah, I'm here.."

"Oh God! You didn't hear all I said, right?!" she was a bit more angry than before when knowing Seokjin didn't listen to her complaints.

"I was distracted.."

"By what??!"

"My husband..."

".... What did you just said..??" she asked, to make sure she didn't misheard.

"My husband." and Seokjin pleasurely repeating his words.

"Oh my God!! Jin!! No wonder he looks so familiar!" the lady excitedly feeding Jin with information.

"Wait, what do you mean? When did you meet him??"

"No I didn't, idiot! You remember that crazy paparazzi that followed you since three years ago? He got a picture of you kissing a man in your car in front of Clover Hotel!! And today the picture are spreaded across the media!"

"... Oh..."

Seokjin flashback to the night when he first met Jungkook on their blind date. Smiles slowly curves along his mouth.

"Manager nim, should we expose him?" he asked, hoping to get approval from the lady manager.

"Haha.. Are you crazy? Let's the Internet and those stupid media make their own assumptions first. Only after that we'll counter them heads on."

...

Tbc
Jo, 287, 210421, 2130