15.2 Brother

The meeting hasn't over but Seokjin left earlier as he think he has nothing more to talk about. He climbed back to Jungkook's room at the second floor of the house.

Jungkook has already changed into a light blue pyjama the moment he stepped into the room, sit comfortably on the couch, checking his phone.

"Honestly I don't really know about him. We never met, only heard about him from grandma.." the younger answer mindlessly when asked about Namjoon.

"Oh.." Seokjin nods.

"Why do you ask?" Jungkook has a sceptical looks on his face.

"Then, what about the other guy with him?" he glance at Jungkook through the mirror.

"What guy? I wasn't there, Seokjin. How would I know?"

"Hah.. Yeah.. Right. Ah, I'm so tired.."

"You didn't answer me."

"Hm? About what??"

Jungkook roll his eyes, sit crossing legs on the couch, no longer into his smartphone. "I asked, why do you asked about him??"

"Oh.. The enemy of your enemy is your friend."

"... What do you mean..?"

Seokjin smiles. He's done with taking off the neck tie, unbuttoning the button of his sleeves and taking a sit next to Jungkook on the couch.

"He can help you to get back what you've lost to the family."

"... You mean, using him to get what I want?"

"That's it! My baby is brilliant!" he casually kissing Jungkook's cheek, making the younger blushing.

"Don't do that! Again!" Jungkook moves away from him, wiping his cheek.

"Haha.. Cute..."

"I am not cute, moron!"

"Yes you are." Seokjin smirks, moving closer.

"I am not!" Jungkook keep moving away from him, until he was stuck at the armrest, has nowhere to go.

"Yes you are.." Seokjin whispered, tracing his fingers on Jungkook's flawless, pink cheek.

"Don't.. Touch me.."

...

Tbc
Jo, 296, 210421, 1909