23.2 News

"You watched it?" asked Jimin when Jungkook didn't give any feedback to him.

"Listen Jungkook. Don't leave the hotel room for a few days, okay? There's reporters swarming at your stores and at the hotel. Don't make any stupid moves. I will try my best to help you."

"Wait, but what about him..?"

"Him? You mean Seokjin? Don't worry. He can handle this."

"Jimin.. S-shouldn't I came out.. To clear his name..?"

"No! Don't do anything! You don't know how cruel those freaking reporters to someone like you. They can bring you down with only a word. So please, don't do anything. And don't worry about him. This is his playground, he knew what to do."

The call ends after Jimin successfully assured him that he will do his best to help Seokjin. The friend been asking why did he insisted to help the actor, but Jungkook refused to give him the answer. He just can't go around telling that Seokjin is his husband after what he did to the latter.

"I'm not worry about him.." he mumble, sit back on the couch, exactly the one that was seated by Seokjin earlier. He stares at the pouch, and that's when he sees a plastic bag filled with medicine.

He grab the plastic bag, rummaging into it. He found a notes alongside the medications.

'Hi, My Little Husband,

I heard you were hit yesterday.. I'm so sorry.. Please apply the cream and eat the medicine to sooth the pain. Please get well soon.

Again, I'm sorry for not waiting for you. I was too emotional when you said I don't deserve your apologies.. It was my mistakes..

I will try to make it up to you, if you forgive me or if you want me to..

-your Husband.'

...

Tbc
Jo, 296, 270421, 0135