19.1 Yoongi

"Didnt think he'll just leave like that. Lol. Such a coward.." the male continue. He spread the jam on the bread and shove them into his mouth.

"Oh, I'm sorry for being rude. But I didn't know your name, neither introduce my name to you.."

"Oh, yeah. Guess friends doesn't need a name??"

"Haha.. You're a funny guy. By the way, I'm Seokjin. You can call me Jin."

"Yoongi. But please call me Suga."

"That's a unic nickname you have."

Yoongi shrugs. "Well, I'm cool."

"Haha.." Seokjin finished his food, wiping his mouth with the napkin and sipping the tea.

Jungkook walking into the house, enters the kitchen for a drink after his morning exercise.

"Oh, there you are. Good morning." Seokjin greeted the moment he saw his husband.

Jungkook stops, eyebrows furrow at the sight of his husband having the breakfast with a stranger.

"Who.."

"This is Suga. My friend." said Seokjin, introducing Yoongi to Jungkook.

"Sugar??"

"Ah.. No. Yoongi, Min." Yoongi correcting Seokjin, giving his full name to Jungkook.

Seokjin smirks. It seems his new friend didn't favour his husband, as he didn't let Jungkook to call him with his nickname.

"Oh.." Jungkook swift his sight towards Seokjin, didn't bother to tell Yoongi his name. "Are you leaving?"

Seokjin nods. "I have a meeting at 12."

"Wait, can I go with you? I don't wanna be here alone." asked Yoongi, suddenly making the situation awkward between the husbands.

"Didn't you with that big, Namjoon guy? Where is he?"

"I don't really know. He's already left when I wake up this morning. I can't get through his phone.."

"Ah. Sure. But where are you going? I can drop you there."

"Uhm.. I'm not from here and I don't have any contacts. Can you drop me at any hotel?"

"Sure."

...

Tbc
Jo, 298, 220421, 2153