33.2 Vibe

You know we got that vibe, baby (Hae tteul ttaekkaji)
Look at me, look at me, neukkimi naji
You know we got that vibe, baby (Hae jil ttaekkaji)
Look at you, look at y-

"Wahhhhh.. Daebak!"

Jungkook stopped when suddenly a loud claps and hoarse voice enters his hearing. He immediately turn around to see a tall, tanned skin guy is leaning on the wall watching him.

He turn off the song, scanning the guy upside down trying to recognise him.

"Excuse me, how did you get in? Who are you?"

He didn't know the guy. He take a few step backward, trying to find something to use as his defensive medium in case the guy is a bad guy. That's when he realised he don't have his phone with him, charging in his room upstairs.

"Do you want to try singing? Be an idol?" Asked the guy, walking to him with both hands inside the pocket of his pants.

"Stop there. I don't know who you are so please leave this instant. I dont wanna hurt you!"

Jungkook shove his drawing tube to the guy, ready to hit if he make any more moves towards him.

"Pffft! Really? You think that plastic thing can hurt me?"

"At least I can throw it to you and run away to my room and call the police!"

"Oh you don't have your phone with you now? Is that why you have to go to your room to make the call?"

Jungkook swallowed painfully, cursing at his stupidity for exposing his idea to the stranger.

"No! Of course I have it!"

"Okay then, go ahead. Call the police. I can wait." The guy seems to not afraid of him at all, casually flump on the couch without worry.

..

Tbc
Jo, 303, 230123, 0118