54.2 Proposed

"Then why are you coming here!?!" Mr. Jeon shouts at his son. Jungkook pinch his forehead.

"Well.." the son scratching the back of his head, "I heard we are invited for the dinner, right, mom??" He shamelessly walking to the dining table with his partner, taking his seat at the side ends.

The mother smirks, approving his behaviour. She shot a glance at Jungkook, curious of his reaction. She hate Jungkook the most, if compared to Namjoon. She couldn't forget that his mother is a lowly maid that doesn't know her status, climbing her husband's bed.

But she forget the fact that she was once did the same, climbing the bed of Namjoon's mother husband, until finally she took over the official status of Mrs. Jeon after Namjoon's mother died.

"Wh-"

"Oh, isn't that the picture that we bought together at the auction in Cambodia, Jin ah? I can vaguely remember you proposed me the night after that. You were so excited that you forced me to make a baby as soon as I said YES."

Jungkook was cut before he get to say anything to his brother. And listening to that guy, making his blood boils, he really want to slap him so hard that can send him back to the underground.

"You know him, Hoseokie?" Asked the brother, curious about what he just told them.

"Hmm.. We were.. 'Friends'.." Hoseok frowned, lips curled down, purposely emphasised the word friends.

"Friends? But just now you said he proposed you...? And what baby are you talking about??"

"Ah haha.. No, I was mistaken." A devilish smirk formed on his face. The stupid son wouldn't understand what he's talking about so Hoseok doesn't have the will to explain to him. He just want to hurt Jungkook by telling him about their past relationship.

Jungkook squeeze Seokjin's fingers, chest rises up and down holding the anger that flooded his veins.

"Babe.." Seokjin looking at his husband, patting the back of his palm.

..

Tbc
Jo, 330, 090223, 2147