17.2 Ms. Manager

"Sly.."

"Shut up. Let's spice up the news a little more."

Seokjin grins. "After all, I'm sure he didn't want to be expose."

"Hm? Are you not in a good term with him??"

"It's not that. Well, he has his own life in Paris.. You've heard about him in the news, YN.. He's someone popular in his league. He'll back to Paris after the new store open.."

"Hm, shall I find a job for you in Paris? What about the fashion show you've rejected a week ago? I still didn't give them the answer.."

"You what??"

"Yes I did."

Seokjin can see the smirks on the lady's face even when talking to her on the phone like this.

"Haha.. You sly little bitch."

"I'm your momma, lil dick."

Seokjin laugh, along with the lady. "I'm glad I have you." he said after stop laughing.

"Oh you don't. Raise my salary then I'll believe your honesty."

"Hey, gold digger!"

"Whatever. Oh, before I forget, come to the office before noon. The production crew wants to have a heads up with you about the female lead casting since that dumb girl breaking the contract. You have to find for a new girl."

Seokjin groan. He turn around leaning on the rail. "Can't you do that for me?"

"Uhm, no? It's not me who's going to act with her, idiot."

"Alright, alright. I'll be there before 12.." he said, glancing at the watch on his right wrist.

"'kay, see you there. Ciao!"

Seokjin slide the phone into the back of his pants, looking for his husband, but Jungkook and the big dog wasn't there anymore. He let out a sigh, walking into the bathroom to wash his face. 5 minutes later he came back, put on his shirt and leave the bedroom.

...

Tbc
Jo, 298, 210421, 2220