25.2 Award

Taehyung's sweet smiles turns into a sinister smirks when a reporter asking Seokjin about his recent scandal at the red carpet.

"Are you that thirsty to get your hands on my brother? You should work with us if you don't get enough salary. We'll pay you well." he said with smug face.

Seokjin scoffed, nudging his waist.

"I can handle this, hyung. Jimin sent me to protect you." the younger whispered, which didn't surprised Seokjin at all.

He can already guessed it the moment Taehyung asking to join him to the ceremony. Taehyung isn't a party people. He rarely leave his private loft unless if it's with Seokjin or Jimin. He'd rather lock himself in his room playing games all day long than going out meeting people and get disgusted with human contact.

He's not an introvert, it's just that he dislike the attention that people gives him whenever he left his save haven. He is the kind of person that attract butterflies to swarms around him without need to do anything.

"What did he promised you this time?"

Taehyung grins. His eyebrows wriggles, enough for Seokjin to know what kind of dirty things running in his mind.

"Seokjin sshi, I got an information from a trusted resource telling that the man in that car was actually your ex boyfriend from three years ago. Then, if that is true, isn't that means you're cheating on your husband?"

"Eh?" The brothers laugh.

"Could you please introduce me to that trusted resource? I want to give that person a reward for successfully fooling you." said the younger.

"Haha. Taetae don't say that. Our reporter nim just too innocent to trust the scammer. Please be careful next time, reporters. Don't easily trust people. That might affect your future.."

...

Tbc
Jo, 295, 300421, 0107

I just realised that I am the actual caused that makes you confused of this book with freaking Romance. Both characters in the books are actors. Hm. I got that. I'm sorry.