12.3 Stay

...

It's a messy kiss, Jungkook could feel their saliva wetted his mouth and the surrounding areas to his neck as Seokjin broke the kiss to chew his chin, going down tracing his neck with his hot and wet tongue.

"Seok..Jin..."

"Hnnngg.."

Both has sunk into their desires, only able to throw some slurry words.

Seokjin's grips on his hands loosen up, and he take the advantage to wrap them around Seokjin's neck, forcing him to kiss his lips again and deepening the kisses.

It's weird; making out like this, but Jungkook like it. He never felt this way before. Truth is, he never have any relationship with anyone else to be ended up in this situation, because even when he didn't live his life as a husband, he still remember that he have a husband back in Korea.

That is why he's still single until now. But when Seokjin came into his life, forcing him to accept him, he didn't push him away. This thirst, he never knew he need it. Not until Seokjin initiated it.

Their teeth clashed when both open their mouth to dominate the others. But Seokjin won't let Jungkook steal his role. He press his thigh between Jungkook's legs, against his crotch, pulling the white shirt out from the black pants, revealing his heaven-made stomach.

"Mm ahhh..!" Jungkook's eyebrows wriggle, let out a sigh as he failed to keep his composure when Seokjin hits his stuffed private part and pinching his hardened nipples.

"Sstoppp...." he said, gripping Seokjin's shirt in his fists, trying to stop him when his ears caught a sounds someone's climbing the stairs coming to his room.

...

Tbc
Jo, 277, 180421, 0040

I proofreading this chapter 6 times bc it's ridiculous.