29.1 Grumpy

Seokjin didn't know where Jungkook goes but his instinct telling him that he will find him at the hotel he stay. And so he didn't waste the time searching for the husband, instead going straight to the hotel.

As expected, Jungkook hiding himself in the hotel room, opening the door only when he introduced himself as the hotel staff.

"Don't tell me you are jealous with my fan, Jungkook. You don't seems to be interested in my life either. So why are you running away?"

"I am not running away!"

"Yeah, yeah. You 'jogged' away." Seokjin snickers, covering his mouth, trying to hold his laughter.

Jungkook let out an annoying sigh, face wrinkles, grumpy as usual. And Seokjin always loves to see the reaction made by his husband.

"I'm thirsty. Don't you want to serve me something to drink?" asked the elder, comfortably sinking his butt into the couch.

"This is not a restaurant and I am not your waiter. Get it yourself if you want anything."

"Including you?"

"What???"

"Haha! Nothing.."

"Hm!"

"Okay, since I am here, shall we begin the discussion?"

"What discussions??"

Seokjin tilt his head. "Isn't that the reason you're contacting me? Oh, don't tell me you just want another date with me.. But well, I'm not against the idea." he grins.

Jungkook's face turns red. "You're talking shit..!" he mumble, looking away didn't dare to fight Seokjin's gaze.

It's true, that is the reason he's in contact with Seokjin. But when he sees Seokjin being too friendly with the fan earlier, he forget everything that he planned to discuss with the elder. He unconsciously leave the restaurant not wanting to see him.

..

Tbc
Jo, 275, 290521, 0023