49.4 Commotion

The response from the viewers getting heated. Who doesn't love promotions and discounts?

Jungkook knew he might lose some today, but he also knew that that's a good marketing plan for his products.

"Tch! You guys still want to buy from this filthy boutique?? I will never step my feet in here again. Not in the hell!"

"What's the commotion?"

Suddenly, Seokjin appeared at the store wearing a furry brown turtleneck with a long trench coat and glasses on his nose. He looks so fluffy and adorable with permed hair combed down covering his forehead, that's making Jungkook want to run into his embrace right away.

Hoseok smiling victoriously to his ears, pretty sure Seokjin is coming for him. He change the camera to Seokjin, showing the handsome guy to his viewers.

As expected, the rating spikes once Seokjin enter the frame.

"Seokjin ah.." Hoseok chimes his name in a very seductive tones, wanting to gain attention from his ex boyfriend, thinking he could get back with him or at least making him side with him.

Comments asking if they are back together flooded on the screen. Some even praising them to be look good together. Hoseok love reading those type of comments. He was ready to throw his hands around Seokjin when the elder suddenly walked passed him, going to Jungkook.

The smile faded and his face retorted with hatred.

"You've done with work, jagiya?" asked Seokjin, standing close to Jungkook, caressing his cheek. Jungkook can smell the faint smell of his perfume, the same smell he had on last night when they sleep together.

The couple exchanged smile. Jungkook nods. "You are early.." he said, looking at Seokjin's Audermars Piguet.

It's 5 minutes passed 6, and Jungkook remember Seokjin told him he has a shooting today for his new filming project with Ma Dong Seok. It was Seokjin's dream to act with the action hero but here, he is standing in front of him, smiling affectionately at him. Seokjin sure know what is his top priority.

"I came, I saw you in that live.."

"Oh.." Jungkook's lips pouts.

..

Tbc
Jo, 355, 030223, 0020

I've edited this chapter too many times but still, I'm not satisfy with it. But I'm at the dateline so here the update. I'm sorry for the lacking.