25.3 Award

The reporter swallow her next question, slowly steps backward, escaping from being targeted by the two brothers.

Another reporters raise their hands, eager to push their curiosity on the actor, as if they do not to learn from the previous reporter.

"Yes?" Seokjin pointed to a lady in brown jacket and a thick glasses all over her cheek.

"Hello, I am Lee from Disposal. Two weeks ago I've been to an opening ceremony of JK's Clothing. For your information, I also attended your wedding three years ago. I am sure that the owner of JK's Clothing and your husband are too similar with the man in that picture, although the picture was blurred. Can you confirm with us, if my guess is wrong?"

"Oh, reporter nim, I think I know you." Taehyung faking a gasp, covering his mouth with his fingers. "Isn't you're the one who camped outside the gate of our house? That day I saw your red Ultraman boxer hanging like a flag when I go for a morning jog. Ugh, I have to take a recording to show you how funny it's flapping when blew by the wind. You shouldn't hang it like that. I am so embarrassed you know?"

The crowds laughing at his remarks. The reporter's face turning red of embarrassment.

"I think it's about times for you to move, Ms. Reporter. You shouldn't stay there, the weather isn't good for a delicate lady to stay outside. Instead, you're welcome to be our guest. Just knock the door. Okay?" he winks, giving her a love fingers.

The reporter coughing. "I-I will moves.. Thank.. You.."

"Aww.. No big deals.. We're grateful. Always."

...

Tbc
Jo, 275, 300421, 0115