58.1 Fell For You

Jungkook playing with the hem of his shirt, sit in Seokjin's laps, cuddling while watching his favourite show, Run BTS. He would occasionally let out a faint cheer and laughters that would make Seokjin smile.

Chu~

The elder suddenly planted a kiss at his nape.

"That's tickles.." he whined, tilting his head.

"I thought you like it?"

"... I do.." he answered, face bright in pink shades.

He grew fond of Seokjin's touches, to the point he will feel lonely if his husband didn't tease him. Sometimes he even purposely cursing to get the kiss from Seokjin. And Seokjin, never missed to touch him too whenever he had the chance. He will definitely kiss him all day long, non stop if Jungkook let him do it.

Seokjin smiles, resting his chin on Jungkook's shoulder, satisfied with the answer. "I love you jagiya.." he said, without even thinking to get an answer, knowing Jungkook isn't ready for that. He has told himself to wait and so he did. No matter how long, he will wait for him. Because he knew it will be worth it if it's Jungkook.

Jungkook's heart beating faster, believe it's time for him to tell Seokjin the truth about his feeling for him. He turn around, wrapping arms around Seokjin's neck while Seokjin's hands never leave his waist.

Their body are facing each other, with his leg around Seokjin's back. He lean closer, planted his forehead on Seokjin's, staring deep into his brown eyes.

"Hm?"

"Did you know that you have the prettiest eyes in the world?" Asked Jungkook, immersed in his husband's beauty features.

"Oh? But last time I checked it was Kim Jungkook's. And I still believe it's his eyes; the most beautiful in the world.."

"Really?" His eyebrow arched. "But who is Kim Jungkook?"

Seokjin shrugged. "Hmm.. I don't know. Maybe an angel? But I'm sure that there is no human is looking better than him."

"Geez.. Liar.."

"Do I look like a liar?"

Jungkook giggles, kissing Seokjin's nose affectionately.

"Jagiya, I'm dizzy."

..

Tbc
Jo, 340, 130223, 1114