64.1 Mistake

The five day's vacation ended earlier than what they planned for. Jungkook suddenly distancing himself from Seokjin after what he saw happened the next day after their hot night, and the news they received this morning about the death of his grandma making things worse between them.

The couple rushed back to Korea, took the private flight from Philippine because there is no scheduled flight at the time they received the news from Namjoon. They are now in a car, going straight to grandma's funeral in Busan right after landed at Incheon an hour ago.

Jungkook couldn't stop crying, wiping his tears, still cannot accept the facts that the old woman has leave him, close her eyes forever. She took away the warmth that she gave to Jungkook, along with the smiles on his face.

"Baby..."

He didn't answer to the call, was too occupied with his own feelings.

Seokjin reaching out to him, trying to hold his hands to calm him but he simply slapped him away.

"Don't touch me!" He warned him with eyes red with tears and anger.

Seokjin let out a sighed, "I'm sorry.. But please don't stay mad at me.."

Once again, he was ignored by the younger, which made him decided to stay silence until they finally arrived at Busan.

The funeral was held in very moderate and humble ritual, as the grandma isn't a very well known person to the world. But still, there are many visitors came, along with those from the media, because the relationship between Seokjin and the family. They were expecting to see him too on this day.

"Let's go.." he open the door to Jungkook's, extending his hand for the younger to grab.

Realising a lots of eyes are watching them, Jungkook forcefully cooperated with him. He grab his hand, walking side to side with him as if they are in a very good relationship at the moment.

"Thank you.." Seokjin whispered, only able to be hear by Jungkook. It's necessary for him to thank him, judging their situation by now.

The media is hungry to find his fault and he doesn't want them to harm Jungkook if the younger reject him in their presence.

"I don't wish to be with you right now."

Tbc
Jo, 376, 280223, 0005