28.2 Reporter

But Seokjin love to tease the reporter that hiding in the corner to get the news feed from him. Just before the fan make his way, he pull him into his embrace and patting his back. After all, he's always popular for giving a fanservice to his fans.

"Thank you, please support me in the future too." their cheeks touch each others, making the fan blushing in bright red.

"Y-yes.."

The guy finally left. Seokjin drink the water and calling a waiter for another glass.

Without realised, there's someone else is watching his drama with clenching jaws from outside the restaurant.

Ding!

Suddenly his phone rings a notification.

Jk - Let's meet another time. I'm busy.

Seokjin snorted. How absurd. Jungkook stood him up in his own games. He looked around, outside the restaurant. That's when he catch a glimpse of someone he know, leaving the restaurant.

"No, not again. You're not running away from me today, Jungkook." he grab the phone, leaving a few notes of money on the table and rushing to the exit door.

He quickly chasing the young designer but suddenly a hand grabbing his wrist, stopping his motion.

"What the f—"

"Mr. Kim, did you do that on purpose, kissing your fan just now, to distract us, the reporter from pursuing your recent scandal with the designer??"

A man, in his 30s shot him the question without even thinking that he has breach Seokjin's human rights by forcing him to engage into the interrogation.

Seokjin sneered, annoying when he realised he has lost Jungkook. "You are such an ignorant..! What scandal? You need to do more research. Now release me or you'll end your job here."

..

Tbc
Jo, 281, 250521, 0538