55.1 Divorce

Pang!!

The expensive glass frame broken into thousands pieces when Seokjin suddenly slammed it on the floor. It's cost millions dollar but now it's priceless. And Seokjin did that without thinking twice about the price he paid to get the picture.

"It's no more." He said, eyes fixed on the man in blue shirt, smoldered with resentment.

Everyone in the room stunned, afraid to make any move. Hoseok shivers, never once he sees Seokjin acted so violent like today, brimming with hostility towards him.

"Mr. Jeon."

"Ye—yes.."

"I was generous enough to tolerate with your shit. But who know you also have a shitty son over there. That's really, really ruined my mood, Mr. Jeon." He paused, shifting gaze on the father and mother.

"This talk, we better end it here, until you really want to discuss with me, seriously. And, don't try to snitch me. I might be too lenient to you to make you think you can do that. But, if this happen again in future, I am sure, I can't— no, I won't tolerate it anymore. Note that in your mind, Mr. Jeon. And you too, Mrs. Jeon. After all, I am not someone who enjoy your companionship. I despised it." He making it clear that he hate them all.

"..."

"You don't think you can outsmart me right? That will be hilarious."

"... Yes..." The mother lost her words, only able to mutter a silent yes.

"We're doomed..." the father cries, couldn't accept the fact that they have messed up with Seokjin, which means it will be impossible to ask money from him anymore. They have live comfortably until now and now they will definitely go bankrupt without Seokjin's money.

"Dad!" The son cannot stand the sight of his father crying, rushing to him and hold him.

"This is all your fault! Why didn't you bring your grandma when I told you to!? Unfilial son!!" Instead, Mr. Jeon slapped him a few times, just to be stopped by his wife, pushing him away from her son.

..

Tbc
Jo, 340, 100223, 1609