28.1 Reporter

Seokjin tapping the table, a little bit too excited waiting for Jungkook to arrive. Earlier, the younger sent him texts, asking to meet him, saying that he has something to discuss with him.

At first, he was sceptical when Jungkook took the initiative to contact him. As for he remember, he didn't give him his number, so he did not trust his eyes when he read the messages. He immediately calling him, just to make sure he wasn't scammed.

He lower down the facemask, taking another sips of water, although he didn't really that thirsty, just nervous.

"Uhm.. Hello..." a skinny male in blue satin shirt pair with black skinny pants suddenly approach him.

".. Hi..?" he greeted back, peeking over the black sunglasses on his nose bridge.

The guy squeaking when he sees his eyes. "OMG it's really you!! Kim Seok-"

"Shh—!" Seokjin quickly rise, covering the guy's mouth. "You don't want others to notice me, right? Or they might surrounds us and you'll lose your once in a lifetime chance to talk to me." he ends the talk with a wink.

The guy's swallow, nodding his head profusely and Seokjin slowly release him, sit back on his chair.

"I'm sorry...." said the man, shyly lowering his head.

Seokjin grins. "Haha.. It's fine.. Is there anything you need from me..? Oh, you want my autograph??" he guess.

And yes, he guessed it right. The guy is his fans. He sign his expensive shirts and take several pictures together. They have a little chit chatting and eventually the guy request to leave after he gets what he wants from his bias.

..

Tbc
Jo, 270, 250521, 0518