33.1 Vibe

2 days has passed since Jungkook moved in to stay with Seokjin. He spent most of the time sketching for new design of his clothing collection and listening to the music, to avoid talking to Seokjin since he wasn't able to cram in his room whenever Seokjin present around him, as stated in the husband's lists.

He realised he was at the disadvantage side of the contract after reading them a few days ago. Seokjin has made a total of 50 conditions but he only gave him 2 conditions. Which one is; to side with and support him when they're outside or if anyone else is with them, and two; for Seokjin to stop supporting his family. He want to do that with his own effort, especially towards his grandmother. And he doesn't want Seokjin to help them since he want to revenge them. He want them to be destroy. To live a miserable life.

Therefore, he regret not reading and taking his husband lightly. He didn't know Seokjin will be so petty with him. He regret trusting him.

"Damn it..!" He cursed loudly, throwing the pencil he use to draw the design of the clothes. Remembering the list making him upset. Luckily he is alone so nobody will be sneaking on him to catch him cursing.

After all, item number 50 stated that he can violate all the terms if Seokjin isn't with him. Therefore, everytime after Seokjin left for work is like a freedom for him. Something that he missed since coming back to Korea.

He tune the speaker louder, chest thumping following the bass beats. Vibe by Taeyang of Bigbang featuring Jimin of BTS is playing and he somehow enjoying singing and dancing to the song.

You don't know I want your love
Know I want your love
I bami kkeunnagi jeone, baby

..

Tbc
Jo, 305, 230123, 0100

This kinda a filler. Please pardon me.