10.2 Husband

Jungkook standing at the big brown door, hands on the doorknob. He take a deep breath, turn around to face Seokjin properly.

"Can you wait? I want to meet grandma, alone."

"Okay. But don't make me wait for too long.. I've been waiting enough for you, honey.." said Jin with smiles plastered across his face.

Jungkook's silence, words stucked at his throat. "I.. I'm sorry.. For that..." he said, struck by guilty for running away on their wedding day, making Seokjin waiting for him.

"It's fine.. But please don't run away again.." Seokjin take his hands, squeezing in his big palms, long fingers.

"... I.. May I know, why did you wait.. For me..?"

"I'm a loyal person."

"...."

Seokjin broke the laughter. "Because you are my husband. I hope that you will come back to me. But now I think God has fulfilled my wish. You are here, with me."

Seokjin smiles. Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. Was mesmerised by the most handsome smiles he ever seen.

"But.. I heard.. That.. You have a lover..."

"Oh, is that why you run away on our wedding day? Are you actually jealous??"

"What? No! Of course not! I don't even know you! Why would I get jealous?! I just don't want to be the third wheel.. Between you, and.. That.. Lover.."

Seokjin smiles, but Jungkook can see there's not even a trace of happiness in that smile. "No, you're wrong.. He left. On the day I supposed to marry him.."

"Oh... I'm sorry.." Jungkook knew well why he feel bad for that. "I.. also, run.. Too.."

"It's fine. Anyway, I understand your reason.. It's an arranged married, I don't know you either. But now I really want to know more about you since we will be together."

Jungkook blushed. "What... Do you mean...?"

"I said, I want to be your real husband, Kim Jungkook." said Seokjin, whispering into Jungkook's cute, red ear.

...

Tbc
Jo, 307, 160421, 0157