49.1 Commotion

One can clearly feel the tense rises at a boutique as a man inquiring to meet the manager of the store. He was not satisfied with the sales girl's service and want a compensation for his wasted time.

Fortunately, Jungkook was at the store today, meeting Namjoon after having lunch together with Seokjin, discussing the said project proposed by the brother not long ago.

He went to the front when he hears loud commotion from his working room. Namjoon follow together out of curiosity, wanting to see how Jungkook handling the matter.

"What happened here?" Asked Jungkook. He scan around and quickly grasp the situation. He was surprised to see the girl stumbled on the floor, weeping in tears.

"It's okay, you can go rest at the back." He said to the girl, helping her to get up, being considerate of her condition; under pressure and trembling in fear.

He understand how mental torture is worse than physical, and what the man did to her must have big impact to her mental state to make her shaking and trembling like that.

"Who said you can go?!?" The man shouted at her. She freeze, overwhelming in fear. Tears fall like a stream of waterfall, unstoppable.

"Me. I told her to go. You have problems with that?" Jungkook step forward, uplift his chin with right eyebrow arched to be look confident. He don't want to be looking down or to be misjudge as a coward by such person in front of him if he cower to him.

"Tch!"

"Go."

The girl bow at him, leaving Jungkook with the guy and Namjoon, who's leaning against the wall, arms across his chest.

"Hah, are you the manager?"

Jungkook shakes. "I'm the owner."

"Oh, well. Good. You just make yourself bankrupt. Congratulations!" The man claps his hands in joy. He took the clothes hanged nearby and throw them in the air, making mess in the store. After that he took out his iPhone and starts filming a live show.

..

Tbc
Jo, 334, 010223, 1241