41.1 Pornstar

"Now everyone will think I'm lacking in affection.." his lips curl down, pretending to be sad.

"Hm.. What if you show us, your affection to Jungkook so everyone will believe in you?" Said the reporter, throwing a tricky question.

Seokjin's eyebrow arched, while Jungkook sitting comfortably on the question, smirking.

"Oh, you sure about that?"

"Yeah, why not? The audience must be excited to see too."

"I hope I won't get ban for my actions." He said, immediately pulling Jungkook's hand so the husband get closer to him.

"I love you baby.."

A soft kiss landed on Jungkook's lips. The whole crew gasped in surprise, didn't think Seokjin will boldly kissing his husband on a national TV show.

They claps, thinking it's such a cute thing to do to show his love. But then—

"Mhmm." Jungkook unconsciously letting out a soft moan when Seokjin pushing his tongue inside his mouth. He immediately regret his decision to tease his husband.

"Cut cut." Said the reporter, cold sweat, whispering to her crew to stop recording. But that's too late. Them were already in the show. The pure love about to turn into something indecent.

Jungkook hold his breath to avoid making more weird noises but the elder is such a good kisser. Seokjin's thick tongue dancing in his mouth, sucking the life out of him. His eyebrows wrinkles, couldn't handle the pressure of getting seduced by Seokjin.

He can feel he's getting the boner down there. They have to stop, or he will be humiliate the whole life. He mewl, hands on Seokjin's chest, trying to push him away. The elder got the signal and know it's time to stop but unfortunately he didn't plan to.

They're not alone but making out in front of many people somehow excites him.

"Ehm!" The reporter clearing her throat, giving signal for them to stop. The show was put on paused but they still have to stop this anyway.

"Kim Seokjin!"

..

Tbc
Jo, 325, 280123, 0040